- Internal Revenue Service—An online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- U.S. Treasury Department—Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration—Business resource available for small business research.
- Federal Department of Labor—Resource for the current labor laws and workers’ rights.
- Social Security Administration—The official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)—Information regarding the administration and enforcement of over 180 federal statutes.
Employee Insurance Coverage Notices
- Form 1—For employers who offer a health plan to some or all employees.
- Form 2—For employers who do not offer a health plan.
- Colorado Department of Revenue—State tax information and assistance including forms, current tax rates, statutes, sales tax licensing, and related statistics and reports.
- Colorado Secretary of State—Business and licensing information for the state of Colorado.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment—The official state web portal.
Online Tax Payments
- Pay Federal Taxes—PAY1040.com allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.